We look forward to each brand new day with one goal in mind – to be the inception point for better lives through positive transformation of living and work spaces for our clients.
Our projects are the physical manifestation of our ethos, delivered on the basis of industrial expertise and professionalism, fused with concept and construction. Our philosophy is that design should not be confined to just visuals, but complete sensory immersion of aural, touch, and human emotion.
We believe that the key to great design is capturing the spirit of the client & the essence of the space.
About the Role
We are seeking senior sales & interior designers with at least 6 years of experience for our interior design studio. Designers will aid in the creation of vibrant co-working environments, collaborative spaces, and special projects ranging from 5,000 – 200,000sf worldwide. Rapid project schedule requires organization, tenacity, and ability to work with others. Periodic travel may be required.
- Define and maintain an on-brand project aesthetic appropriate to the market, neighborhood, and internal design ethos
- Develop layouts and finish packages to insure project approach follows company brand standards and best practices
- Develop concept/mood strategies and successfully implement them from concept phase through project execution
- Identify, select and specify products and vendors that meet brand standards
- Work closely with internal team to manage FF&E supply chain (lead times, budgets, quantities and finishes)
- Develop pre-construction/bidding documentation that clearly conveys design intent and documents product and vendor selections
- Coordinate staging and closeout to insure design intent is executed, maintained and communicated to Logistics Lead and Expansion Lead
- Clearly and concisely communicate with both internal team members and consultants throughout project duration regarding design concept, design execution and follow through
- Design development and technical work with minimal guidance
- Gather inspiration from multiple sources, generating mood packages and translating mood into successfully designed and executed spaces
- Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design, Architecture or related field
- 6+ years of experience in High End Hotel, Hospitality, Residential, Commercial or Retail Interior Design
- Strong understanding of FF&E and space planning
- Ability to incorporate metrics (area, pricing, schedule, etc) into design process
- Proficient in the following programs: MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp, AutoCAD
- Impeccable and concise communication and presentation skills, verbal and written
- Highly resourceful problem solver and quick learner
- Demonstrated ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Strong time management skills and experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Reliable, focused, and detail-oriented
- Self-directed with a high level of initiative and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Must be fluent in English
Remuneration: High profit sharing
Interest applicants, please send your detailed resume and portfolio over to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Take a peek in our inspiring, energetic and vibrant working environment.
6 Raffles Boulevard, #03-308 Marina Square, Singapore 039594
+65 8316 8333 | email@example.com
HDB RRC: HB-08-5157Z